ADOS-2 and ADI-R Clinical Combo
When and Where?
- Course dates: 1st - 5th April 2019
- Course dates: 18th to 22nd November 2019
- Location: Newmarket
This new 5-day course from BeginningwithA is for clinical professionals who are working in autism and are looking for training in both ADOS-2 and ADI-R. The course leads to full clinical accreditation in both ADOS-2 and ADI-R.
Is This Course for Me?
The combo course is ideal if you are looking for clinical training in both ADOS-2 and ADI-R. No prior experience with the instruments is necessary.
It will also be suitable if you have no prior experience in one of the instruments but have previously trained in the other and would value a refresher.
Typical applicants will have a background in psychology, psychiatry, paediatrics, nursing, speech therapy or similar.
On completion of this 5-day course, delegates will be equipped to administer and code the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2) and the Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADI-R) to the level of Clinical Reliability.
- The course takes place over 5 days of classroom training. On successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate of course completion to Clinical Reliability in both ADOS-2 and ADI-R.
- You will experience a mix of presentations and practical activities based on videos of ADOS-2/ADI-R and live administrations. A detailed case study will be used to study the process from ADOS-2 and ADI-R assessment through to classification and clinical report.
- You will receive a comprehensive course workbook as well as all coding booklets required for administrations coding during the course.
- Throughout the course there are ample opportunities for questions and discussion.
- The course includes:
- an introduction to all the ADOS-2 and ADI-R materials,
- coding of all modules,
- ASD diagnosis and classification,
- ADOS v ADOS-2 algorithms,
- embedding ADOS-2 and ADI-R into practice.
The price per delegate is £1,150 ex VAT, which represents a significant saving over the cost of individual ADOS-2 and ADI-R courses. The price includes course materials, lunch and refreshments on each day of the course. The price does not include overnight accommodation. Rooms at the venue are available for bed and breakfast. When you book a course you will be sent a list of accommodation options in the area.
Note that the Combo course leads to clinical accreditation. It does not include assessment for research reliability. Please contact BeginningwithA for further details.
Reserve your place on ADOS-2 and ADI-R Clinical Combo.